PyGanic Gardening is a flexible, broad-spectrum insecticide that is organically compliant. It contains the organic active ingredient, Pyrethrins, which is derived from chrysanthemum flowers. Use PyGanic Gardening on growing crops and ornamentals in a outdoor garden setting. PyGanic Gardening provides rapid knockdown and kill on over 100 different listed pests. This product is OMRI listed for organic use. Product comes in a 8 fl. oz. bottle.
|Active Ingredient:||Pyrethrins (botanical) – 1.4%|
|Target pests:||Ants, Bagworms, Bean Beetles, Beetles, Blow Flies, Boll Weevils, Cabbage Maggots, Caterpillars, Cherry Fruit Flies, Clover Weevils, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fireworms, Flea Beetles, Fruit Flies, Grasshoppers, Japanese Beetles, Milipedes, Mites, Moths, Silverfish, Skippers, Stink bugs, Weevils. More bugs listed on product label.|
|For use in:||Organic gardening|
|Application:||Dilute 1 to 1.4 fl. oz. of PyGanic Gardening per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||PR, VI|
|Coverage Area:||8 fl. oz. can cover up to 8,000 sq. ft.|
|Shipping Weight:||0.71 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||MGK (Mfg. Number: 7443-G20)|
- PyGanic Gardening Label
- PyGanic Gardening SDS
Plants PyGanic Gardening may be used on:
For a more detailed list of plants, check label.
- Root and Tuber Vegetables
- Arrowroot, Garden Beets, Carrots, Cassava, Chayote, Ginger, Ginseng, Parsnip, Potato, Radish
- Leaves of Root and Tuber Vegetables
- Garden Beet, Carrot, Cassava, Chervil, Chicory, Taro, Parsnip, Radish, Sweet Potato, Turnip, Yam
- Bulb Vegetables
- Garlic, Greatheaded Garlic, Leek, Onion (Bulb and green), Welch, Shallot
- Leafy Vegetables
- Amaranth, Arugula, Celery, Chinese Celery, Chervil, Cilantro, Chrysanthemum, Cress, Spinach
- Brassica (Cole) Leafy Vegetables
- Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Chinese Cabbage, Cauliflower, Collards, Kale, Mustard Greens, Rape Greens
- Legume Vegetables (Succulent or Dried)
- Adzuki Beans, Kidney Beans, Lima Beans, Mung Beans, Pinto Beans, Cowpeas, Soybeans, Chick Peas
- Foliage of Legume Vegetables
- Plant part of any legume vegetables included in the legume vegetable group that will be used as animal feed including any variety of Beans, Field Peas, and Soybeans.
- Fruiting Vegetables
- Eggplant, Ground Cherry, Okra, Pepinos, Pepper, Tomatillo, Tomatoes
- Cucurbit Vegetables
- Balsam Apple, Chinese Cucumber, Melons, Pumpkin, Squash, Watermelon
- Citrus Fruits
- Calamondin, Grapefruit, Kumquats, Lemons, Limes, Mandarin, Pummelo, Satsuma Mandarin
- Pome Fruits
- Apple, Crab Apple, Loquat, Pear, Mayhaw, Oriental Pear, Quince
- Stone Fruits
- Apricot, Cherry, Nectarine, Peach, Plum, Prune, Chickasaw Plum, Damson Plum, Japanese Plum, Plumcot
- Small Fruits and Berries
- Blackberry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Currant, Dewberry, Elderberry, Gooseberry, Grape, Raspberry, Strawberry
- Tree Nuts
- Almond, Butternut, Cashew, Chestnut, Hickory Nut, Macadamia Nut, Pecan, Pistachio, Walnut
- Oriental Vegetables
- Balsam Pear, Japanese Artichoke, Chinese broccoli, Ginger, Ginseng, Cilantro, Rambutan, Water Chestnut
- Subtropical Fruits
- Avocado, Banana, Carob, Barbados Cherry, Dates, Durian, Figs, Guava, Kiwi, Lychee, Mango, Papaya, Passion Fruit, Persimmon, Pineapple, Pomegranate
- Herbs and Spices
- Allspice, Angelica, Balm, Basil, Chive, Cinnamon, Cumin, Lemongrass, Mustard, Mint, Nutmeg, Oregano, Pepper, Sage, Thyme
- Additional Plants
- Artichoke, Aspargus, Avocado, Cofee, Cotton, Hops, Jojoba, Mushroom, Okra, Olives, Peanuts, Pineapple, Rice, Safflowers, Sesame, Sugar Cane, Sunflower, Tea
- Ornamental Plants Grown in Gardens
- Azalea, Camellia, Carnation, Daffodil, Iris, Lilly, Sweet Pea, Tullips, Birch, Fir, Lilac, Oak, Pine, Willow
Protect your beneficial Insects:
PyGanic Gardening has a wide range spectrum and will kill beneficial insects, including honey bees. To minimize any impact onto the bees, apply product early in the morning or dusk.
- Do not apply this product in direct contact with people.
- Do not apply the product during the rain.
- Do not spray plants to the point of product runoff.
- Do not allow any contact with adults, children or pets to enter treament area unto the sprays have completely dried.
- To avoid possible harm to honey bees, apply product early in the morning or at dusk.
- Not for indoor use.
- Not for use on plants grown for sale.