Pramex Mosquito Net
Pramex Mosquito Nets are made ready to use and have no odor. The nets repel and provide a physical barrier to mosquitoes, houseflies and other flying insects.
Storage and Disposal:
- When not in use, store the net in a cool, dry place away from the sunlight and out of reach by children.
- Must be hand wash with soap and air dry. Wash separately from other items. Allow to dry in shady area. Avoid sunlight when drying.
- Do not tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Do not dry clean. Dry clean will remove the active ingredient (permethrin).
- If worn out, discard net and outer packaging in trash.
Instructional insert for spring hoops
Hold both sides of ring tightly and unwind slowly. ATTENTION! Ring may snap open suddenly. When unwinding the ring keep away from children and from face (eyes!) Unfold net and turn inside out to attach hoop to net. To set, tie all (six) strings securely to the ring. Turn the net outward over the ring to expose the loop. Assemble the 5 wire pieces, securing the ends together to form a circle.Loosen the drawstring at the top of the net. Insert the wire circle into the opening at top of net.and tighten the drawstring. Hang netting up above the bed or area to be protected by suspending each corner from the supports provided from the ceiling using either the hooks, thumbtack or string provided. If using over a bed, tuck the lower edge of the netting under the mattress to ensure a tight fit to prevent mosquitoes and other flying insects from entering, otherwise ensure that the base of the netting is in complete contact with the ground.
Do not use for purposes other than originally intended. Do not re-treat netting with other permethrin insect repellent products.